I am so thankful for so much! As this week begins, with a monster list, I have chosen to stop for a moment and remember all the things for which I am thankful! I have learned that it is a CHOICE to be made.
"Rejoice in the Lord always, and again I say rejoice." Philippians 4:4
"This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24
"A thankful heart is a happy heart. I'm glad for what I have...that's and easy place to start." -Jr. Asapragus, Madame Blueberry VeggieTales
- My God! Through Him I can do exceedingly abundantly MORE than I could hope or imagine, including my list. (Ephesians 3:20-21) He has a plan for MY life, and YOUR life, that is FAR beyond our imaginations. I am never alone. I can be filled with JOY even as things are falling apart around me. Peace is a salve that is readily applied even in chaos...because of HIS love for me. Thankful doesn't say how I feel about the price Jesus paid for me on Calvary! Word cannot express my utter love for my Saviour.
- My Hubby! LOVE him more everyday! I am thankful for the 23 years I've known him and the 20 years he's been my significant other. He is my knight in shining armour, my best friend and my soul mate. I cannot imagine my life without him in it.
- My Children! LOVE THEM!! I can't say enough how much joy they bring to me. There is so much I could say about their smiles, hugs, jokes and sweet conversations...but that would take a LONG time! I am truly blessed! Psalm 127:3
- My Home. It is a peaceful place to be. It's not the things that fill the walls that makes our house a home...it the people that fill it. The family and friends that pass through our doors every week just sharing life with us. Friends and Family...the door is ALWAYS open! Come on by!
- Family & Friends. How God has woven deep friendships into our family structure is priceless. We love one another...but more than that we LIKE one another! We also have precious families God has place in our lives. People who love Him and are seeking Him. People we can pray with and play with...share our hearts with. What a blessing! I love you all!
- Church Body. As we gather each week...true community is experienced. CHURCH is not the building we meet in, or the programs we have...it's the LIFE we walk out together, arm in arm, as the hands and feet of Christ to those around us. I am thankful for body of Christ that I can come together with each week to worship, serve, and pray with. They are truly Lovers of Jesus that don't mind getting dirty when the need arises, that will pray, even at 3 o'clock in the morning, and fills their cups with the Word of God that they may testify of the HOPE that is in us. (1 Peter 3:15) Praise the Name of Jesus!!!